- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- My article in Bark Magazine about early puppy socialization
- My Littermate Syndrome article published in Bark Magazine
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees
Tag Archives: safety
By Jeff Stallings, CPDT-KA I recently fielded a call from the owner of a one-year old male German Shepherd who said that her dog had just shown aggression towards her and that she needed to “fix” his problem, pronto. She … Continue reading