- How socialization works: Dogs (and only dogs) can truly bond to multiple species
- Helping your fearful puppy become a more confident dog
- My article in Bark Magazine about how often to reward your dog during training
- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
Tag Archives: rate of reinforcement
By Jeff Stallings My dog Otis loves to spend time in the backyard, lounging in the sun or engaging in secretive but very important dog rituals, tossing pinecones around and gnawing on sticks. But if I call to her from … Continue reading