- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- My article in Bark Magazine about early puppy socialization
- My Littermate Syndrome article published in Bark Magazine
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees
Tag Archives: parvovirus
By Jeff Stallings, CPDT-KA (Note from March 31: Bark Magazine just published this article in the Spring 2015 issues of their awesome magazine. Click here to view it on their site.) A few months back I attended a “Dangerous Dog … Continue reading →