- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- My article in Bark Magazine about early puppy socialization
- My Littermate Syndrome article published in Bark Magazine
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees
Tag Archives: dog separation anxiety
By Jeff Stallings More than half of my clients bring dogs into their lives from shelters or other situations in which the dog’s history is unclear. And a fairly large percentage of those have some sort of behavioral issue, such … Continue reading