- Helping your fearful puppy become a more confident dog
- My article in Bark Magazine about how often to reward your dog during training
- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees
Tag Archives: dog behavior
By Jeff Stallings I grew up cringing at those comically annoying radio spots by Tom Shane (my friend in the diamond business!), who guaranteed that I would not, could not, find a better diamond at a lower price. Likewise, in … Continue reading
Most evenings as we settle down to read or watch TV, Jim or I give Otis something to chew. She has many favorites from what I call the “carnage aisle” of the pet store, such as beef kneecaps, bully sticks, … Continue reading
By Jeff Stallings More than half of my clients bring dogs into their lives from shelters or other situations in which the dog’s history is unclear. And a fairly large percentage of those have some sort of behavioral issue, such … Continue reading