- Helping your fearful puppy become a more confident dog
- My article in Bark Magazine about how often to reward your dog during training
- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees
Tag Archives: clicker training
Most evenings as we settle down to read or watch TV, Jim or I give Otis something to chew. She has many favorites from what I call the “carnage aisle” of the pet store, such as beef kneecaps, bully sticks, … Continue reading
By Jeff Stallings My favorite dog training story of recent vintage concerns three shelter dogs being taught to drive a car. That’s right, the New Zealand SPCA undertook canine drivers ed to demonstrate that rescue dogs are smart, trainable and … Continue reading