- Helping your fearful puppy become a more confident dog
- My article in Bark Magazine about how often to reward your dog during training
- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees
Tag Archives: canine companion
By Jeff Stallings Yesterday I took Otis on a hike in Las Trampas Regional Wilderness area in the East Bay, in part to expand the section of my website dedicated to off-leash dog hikes in the Bay Area. It was … Continue reading
By Jeff Stallings Today we marked a milestone with our 21 month-old mongrel Otis, though one we hope to not repeat any time soon. On our weekly hike at one of the more challenging off-leash trails in Marin County, the … Continue reading