- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- My article in Bark Magazine about early puppy socialization
- My Littermate Syndrome article published in Bark Magazine
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ll start this post by stating the obvious: I love dogs! Like anyone with an obsession for dogs, I wish every single one on the planet could have it as good as, well, as good as my mutt Otis. I’ll … Continue reading
By Jeff Stallings I am thrilled to have had articles published in the last two issues of the highly-respected Bark Magazine. In the current Spring 2015 issue, my piece concerns the importance of early socialization to other puppies before full … Continue reading
In July of last year, I published a blog post on this site about littermate syndrome, a condition in which behavioral issues may arise during key development periods because the two siblings’ deep bond impedes their ability to absorb and grasp the … Continue reading