I have to share when I find videos of dogs trained to do really cool stuff. This just shows what you can teach a dog if you foster a really solid connection with your animal, have patience and stick to it. As I always say, a well-trained dog is a happy dog. Be sure to stay tuned for the money shot at the end. What a great dog! What great, responsible owners!
- Helping your fearful puppy become a more confident dog
- My article in Bark Magazine about how often to reward your dog during training
- Locally sourced: Get to know your puppy or dog before adopting
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Why your dog must feel SAFE
- Realistic expectations: The semantics of “fixing” your dog
- Train your wee, little dog as if he were Cujo!
- Why you should take your urban puppy to socials after just one set of shots
- Head collars for loose leash walking
- How Often Should You Give Food Rewards During Dog Training?
- Dog Training Guarantees